Loose Mineral Foundation
Loose Mineral Foundation
Exceptional performance and 100% natural ingredients, INIKA foundations provide a flawless finish for naturally radiant skin.
- Providing flawless coverage whilst maintaining a natural finished look.
- The purity of the powder allows for an absolutely flawless finish without clogging pores or irritating even the most sensitive skin.
- Gentle, minimalist formula safely provides coverage for skin conditions such as acne, rosacea, pigmentation or scarring.
- Small amount of product is required to achieve natural, beautiful coverage so your foundation will last longer than ever before.
- Does not contain any fillers or harsh chemicals.
- Soothing and anti-oxidant properties help calm the skin and reduce redness.
- Gentle enough for use after cosmetic and facial procedures.
- Titanium and Zinc Oxides oﬀer natural, inbuilt sun protection (SPF25)
- Water resistant properties help longevity of the powder.
- Available in 8 shades suitable for all skin types, from very fair to darker tones. INIKA’s mineral pigments work to enhance your natural skin tone.
- Winner of The UK Green Parent Natural Beauty Awards 2015 for Best Foundation.
How to use:
INIKA Mineral Foundations are in a loose powder format, which makes the product easy to apply by following the steps below:
TRAVEL TIP: When taking your Loose Mineral Foundation on the go, simply twist the sift compartment to close as to avoid wastage and mess.
- Dispense a small amount of powder into the INIKA lid or use a flat hair clip to get a precise amount.
- Dip your Kabuki Brush into your mineral powder, collecting the product from the lid and work the powder into its bristles, ensuring brush is evenly coated.
- Turn the bristles up and tap the brush handle on a hard surface to settle the minerals powder into the bristles.
- Start at the top of the forehead sweeping the brush down the face and outwards using the Kabuki Brush.
- Continue sweeping the brush over your eye area, down across the lips and down towards your décolletage.
- Repeat to achieve your desired coverage or tap more powder onto problem areas. For heavier coverage, use a circular buffing motion.
We also offer one on one make up lessons in salon to show you how to use Inika products to get a great wearing flawless look.
Mica (CI 77019); Zinc Oxide (CI 77947); Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891); Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499); Ultramarines (CI 77007).
INIKA only use 100% natural ingredients for all their products, and test for safety and purity. INIKA hold themselves to the highest standard because they hold their customers in the highest regard. Healthy ingredients are the key to better, more beautiful skin.
The INIKA ingredient promise
No petrochemicals, synthetic substances or mineral oils
No ingredients of animal origin
No Talc or Bismuth Oxychloride
No parabens (Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Isobutylparaben and Propylparaben)
No harmful fillers
No genetically modified ingredients
No fragrances and colour components of synthetic origin
No chelating agents based on EDTA and its salt
No gluten or lactose
No fatty chain source material of petrochemical origin
No sulphonation, ethoxylation and propoxylation
No alkyl sulphates (eg Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Sodium Coco Sulphate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate)
No alkyl ether sulphates (eg Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Ammonium Laureth Sulphate)
No polyethylene glycol (PEGS)
No polysorbates (eg Polysorbate 20)
No ethanolamides (eg Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA)